Independence Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independence Day

Have a great 4th of July. Amongst all of the fireworks I encourage everyone to let the neighbors know how much we like things that go BOOM!!!
    :boom::tanks alot:
    I shaved my balls for this :salute:

Denon DVD1920, NAD C352, Hafler XL280 & XL600, B&W 602s3, MiniDSP, CHT 18.T(the duo), Acoustic Research PR1212
    Tama drums, Zildjian cymbals, Jackson & Epiphone guitars, Marshall amps

As I wonder how many more "Independence Days" we have left, enjoy this one.

Comment

Originally posted by craigsub
      Not sure if I understand this comment :confused:

Comment

Coach Pat Summitt - Folding at Home

Comment

Jack

Comment

Happy Independence Day
            engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.

Comment

Have a safe and happy Independance Day!

Best......Carlo.

Comment

May the Fourth be with you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Catsabers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	77699

Comment

Still waiting for Craig to resound to this comment.

Comment

Originally posted by persisting1
                    Still waiting for Craig to resound to this comment.
                    I was not aware that I worked for you, but let's start here. Tell me what freedoms we have left in the USA. :salute:

Comment

:bbq 1:
                      I was not aware that I worked for you, but let's start here. Tell me what freedoms we have left in the USA. :salute:
                      Of course you own this forum, but you made this statement on a beautiful American holiday. I didn't.

To answer your questions, we are left with everything but what the Patriot Act took from us.

I did not make this political or personal, you did.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Comment

Of course you own this forum, but you made this statement on a beautiful American holiday. I didn't.

To answer your questions, we are left with everything but what the Patriot Act took from us.

From where I'm sitting, it appears that you are going out of your way just so you can complain on this beautiful American holiday. You are the one that made it personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendigo
                          Have a great 4th of July. Amongst all of the fireworks I encourage everyone to let the neighbors know how much we like things that go BOOM!!!
                          :boom::tanks alot:
                          Another hot one! It was a nicer than usual morning yesterday, basement actually got below 80 deg! :applause: Highlight of the day was the local grocery store had ice! I've bought 96 lbs this week.

I'm starting my 6th day of no electricity, phone, internet ... Finished cleaning out the refrigerator of expired food. Other than the lines breaking away from the house during the "super derecho" Friday, no major damage.

But for the next 3 days, it will be in the triple digits, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed with Pepco.

Worst part is - no BOOM!!!

Comment

GROUP HUG
                            :awesome:
                            I shaved my balls for this :salute:

Denon DVD1920, NAD C352, Hafler XL280 & XL600, B&W 602s3, MiniDSP, CHT 18.T(the duo), Acoustic Research PR1212
                            Tama drums, Zildjian cymbals, Jackson & Epiphone guitars, Marshall amps

Comment

Persisting1, I merely pointed out that we are getting less and less independent. I did not make this political. I did not throw my weight around as the "owner of this forum". The truth is quite to the contrary, I not only permit, but WELCOME comments that would get one banned from other forums.

But, here are some freedoms we have lost:

1. Double Jeopardy: One can be found "not guilty" by a jury of one's peers only to have the federal government arrest and send one to trial for "hate speech" that made the incident a "hate crime".

2. Private property rights: The federal government can tell a farmer that he cannot use his farm land because some government employee has declared the land to be a "wetland". The government does not compensate the farmer for the loss of use of his private property.

The two examples given above are both quite clearly spelled out in the constitution as rights we have as Americans, and which have been taken away. Both examples have also happened to tax paying, honest Americans.

:salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X