Hippy BigDay Bud!

:b-day 4:

When was this? :(:neener 1:
    Hugh
    MELODY US Distributor
    www.angelcityaudio.com

A man is only as good as his words.

Comment

Happy Butt-Day Nhan! Looking forward to meeting you in person next month :D

Comment

Nhan,
        Happy Birthday! :b-day 2::b-day 7:
        Better living through Audio Nirvana!

Comment

He turned 49 yesterday :)
          Originally posted by Hugh
          When was this? :(:neener 1:

Comment

Sorry I missed this. Happy birthday!!!! I owe you a few drinks when I get back down that way. :b-day: :chug:

Gregg

Comment

WOW, that is OLD!!!! Happy Birthday, Nhan!!! Free beer for you at Casa Inferno all week!!!

John
              Tweak City Audio WAF-1, Paradigm PS1000, Jolida FX-10 tube amp, Samsung Blu-ray, Beresford TC-7520 DAC, Apple Airport Express (living room)

Hawthorne Audio 101515 OB Trio DIY speakers, DIY Bottlehead Stereomour 2A3 amp, DIY 6CL6 SPUD amp, Rythmik 370 OB Plate Amps (in stereo), Beresford TC-7520 DAC, Macbook Pro/iTunes & Decibel FLAC player for Mac, Sony S370 Blu-ray (listening room)

Other stuff: Usher S-520, JohnBlue JB-3, MiniWatt, Glow Amp One, Nuforce Icon Mobile, Sennheiser HD595

Comment

Nhan, sorry I missed your birthday. Happy B-day pal.

BTW, Jack has ties older than your are!

Too bad you aren't doing the Rochester gig anymore. Not only would I buy you a beer, but we could do a demo on my 3 SHO-10s and 18.1. Pretty impressive.
                Ray

Comment

Thanks for the bday wishes guys! Kevin, you are confusing my age with Hugh's age 10 years ago :D

Scott, I look forward to meeting you, as well.

Gregg, I look forward to your visit when you are in town the next time.

John, it'll be cool to drink a beer with you later (today) :D

Rich, we'll do another beer at the next RMAF!

Ray, thanks for the offer. I'd love to have a chance to listen to that system. Maybe we can get some Sticky Lipps BBQ the next time :)
                  PhenomeNhan Audio Video

Your authorized ONIX dealer for the Great States of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.!
                  [email protected]

Comment

:b-day 6: Happy Belated Birthday :b-day 6:
                    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by PhenomeNhan
                      Thanks for the bday wishes guys! Kevin, you are confusing my age with Hugh's age 10 years ago :D

Scott, I look forward to meeting you, as well.

Gregg, I look forward to your visit when you are in town the next time.

John, it'll be cool to drink a beer with you later (today) :D

Rich, we'll do another beer at the next RMAF!

Ray, thanks for the offer. I'd love to have a chance to listen to that system. Maybe we can get some Sticky Lipps BBQ the next time :)
                      Nhan and Ray,
                      They are building a second Sticky Lips that will have live music! Not sure of the opening date, but it is well along in build. It's my cousin's place and we get emails on progress once in awhile. "thumbsup:
                      Better living through Audio Nirvana!

Comment

Wow, sorry I missed this! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Comment

Happy belated B-day dude!:clapper:
                          2.1-Ch. Subsystem: SBTouch→NEKO D100→W4S-STP-SE→Bryston 10B-Sub Xover→W4S-ST-1000, LS 6, Anti-Mode 8033s, Submersive HP

Comment

Thanks, much, gents! It's been a good extended bday with some good friends in town :)

Originally posted by engtaz
                            :b-day 6: Happy Belated Birthday :b-day 6:
                            Originally posted by HAL
                            Nhan and Ray,
                            They are building a second Sticky Lips that will have live music! Not sure of the opening date, but it is well along in build. It's my cousin's place and we get emails on progress once in awhile. "thumbsup:
                            Originally posted by dwayland
                            Wow, sorry I missed this! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
                            Originally posted by Michael Perry
                            Happy belated B-day dude!:clapper:
                            PhenomeNhan Audio Video

Your authorized ONIX dealer for the Great States of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.!
                            [email protected]

Comment

Doh!

Sorry I missed this, too, Nhan....Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a great one. When I get back into town I'd be happy to buy you a birthday beverage....let me know!

Randy

Comment

Working...
                              X