Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You already know me as "dwayland" But let me introduce "Bllue Shift Audio" to you:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You already know me as "dwayland" But let me introduce "Bllue Shift Audio" to you:

"craigsub" has gratiously allowed me to share this bit of news with all of you:

Greetings everyone,

Indeed, I am already known around these and other parts as "dwayland", but you may not be familiar with my new side business, Blue Shift Audio.

Blue Shift Audio was formed mainly, but not solely, to help spread the revival of ONIX! That said, I am pleased to announce that I have been given the opportunity to represent ONIX as an authorized dealer within the states of North and South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas and Louisiana.

I am very excited to be involved with ONIX and all of the U.S. dealers. I promise to represent ONIX to the best of my ability and to give all of you the customer service and satisfaction you deserve.

The Blue Shift Audio web site is currently under construction, with more pictures and details added almost daily, but you are welcome to take a peek if you would like.

I am currently educating myself on all of the ONIX products, BUT if you know of an ONIX product you want to buy NOW and you are located within one of my states, Blue Shift Audio would be happy to begin taking orders. If you are NOT within my dealer area, I would be happy to put you in touch with one who is.

Please note: Contact us for Prices and estimated ship dates. Some items may be in stock, while other may be in next months shipment.

Take care,

Derek Wayland

(Finally! A post about audio!) Back in the saddle again...

Good for you Derek!!!!!

Murrel
    Mitsubishi WD-57772, Outlaw 990, Emotiva LPA-1, Sony PS3, Dish Network HD, RS 760's, Bigfoot, RSS300, ELT525, 2 SSA RUMBA 12

Comment

Cool Derek. Glad to see the Reference line still has life.

And that Sean has more of an outlet to grow IF HE WOULD GET HIS TAIL IN GEAR!

Now someone needs to get a pair of Ref 3's to Sterophile while they're are still likin' the Ref 1.

Comment

Congratulations
        but... what about Texas?
        big states need good audio too :)

Comment

That's awesome Derek. Congrats and best of luck!!!
          Originally posted by dvenardos, it mad me laugh and now it's my sig.
          Originally posted by dvenardos
          Your right, the TCA sub is crap, it couldn't possibly compete with an MFW-15 or a name brand 12" sub, and Jack and Ray are just schilling for their boss. We should know better than to listen to what those bozos have to say.

Comment

My ass is in 6th gear! :tanks alot:

Originally posted by TooManyToys

Now someone needs to get a pair of Ref 3's to Sterophile while there are still likin' the Ref 1.
            Head Gouda, Skiing Ninja Systems
            Co-Owner DaisySprite Productions

Comment

I am trying to get in touch with the reviewer of the Ref 1's to do a follow up with the upgrades installed...

Originally posted by TooManyToys

Now someone needs to get a pair of Ref 3's to Sterophile while there are still likin' the Ref 1.
              Head Gouda, Skiing Ninja Systems
              Co-Owner DaisySprite Productions

Comment

I don't have the handle of Curmudgeon for 'nuttin.

But then I'm also used to a tractor-trailer with 13 gears.

Comment

Congrats. Love the music.
                  engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.

Comment

Always liked Onix gear better than x gear.

Comment

Cool stuff Dwayland...

gonna keep my eye on your site. I still have plans for a "real" 2 channel system...although TCA gonna help me save lotsa $$$ :thumbsup:

Comment

Very nice. Congrats, Derek!!!
                        PhenomeNhan Audio Video

Your authorized ONIX dealer for the Great States of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.!
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by PhenomeNhan
                          Very nice. Congrats, Derek!!!
                          Thanks! I am really excited about it! :whoopie:

Comment

Great news Derek! Too bad you aren't in Kansas. Congratulations and good luck! :toast:

Comment

Derek,

Congratulations and much success on your new venture. :rock:

I also sent you a PM.

Lou

Comment

Working...
                              X