Oakie Mike here.. finally found where you all av123 folks went

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakie Mike here.. finally found where you all av123 folks went

Just lettin all my friends and others know I finally found this place then took awhile for them to find out why I could not post here. But all is well now. I keep checking av123 but they promise to get the forum back up but its down and I wonder the way things seem to be going if it will ever come back up again to use. Anyway hi to all. Now got to figure that darn avitar again and how to do it,, haha..
    Oakie Mike

Good to see you again Oakie! :toast: I was wondering where you had gone to. :no clue:

Comment

Good to see another refugee. Pretty cool over here for sure....
      Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

Comment

Howdy, Mike! This is a great place, for sure! Even when the AV123 forums open back up I will still be coming here!

Comment

:crying: Dammit! Who left the door open!!!
          There's a fine line between gardening and Madness.
          -Cliff Clavin

Comment

Hello Mike ! It'snice you have found this place.
            A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

Comment

Good to see you here, Mike. :Welcome:
              Jack

Comment

Welcome!
                Lance
                _________
                Whatever

Comment

Hey Tortured Monkey

Originally posted by Tortured Monkey
                  Hello Mike ! It'snice you have found this place.
                  So you gave up your old handle huh? My monkey gets tortured from not using it enough.... haha.... Glad to hear from you again. I will PM ya.
                  Oakie Mike

Comment

Mike - Glad you finally made it here. :woo:

Comment

Hiya Mike!

What took you so long???:poke::applause:

Comment

What took me so long

To tell you the truth, I waited thinking av123 was coming back up as stated within a week (ONE WEEK IS WHAT THEY SAID) and did not here about this place until I started emailing a few folks from there who told me to come here. Here I am.... Thanks all and Craig, thanks for doing this or who ever has a hand in doing this. I really cut my internet time down though as I dont go to AVS anymore..... Ya all take care.
                        Oakie Mike

Still don't know whats happened over at AV123... If someone could PM me that would be nice... Just curious....

Comment

Originally posted by Oakie Mike

Still don't know whats happened over at AV123... If someone could PM me that would be nice... Just curious....
                          We don't know either....
                          Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

Comment

Mike - nice to finally see ya!!! Welcome to the party.
                            Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Oakie Mike
                              Depending on who tells it, you may get 20 different stories from 20 different people.

Comment

Working...
                              X