A1rx-c's for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1rx-c's for sale

Hi guys. I'm new to the whole audio world and this is the first forum I've been on. Not quite sure what I'm doing but I'll give it a try. I'm selling my pair of A1rx-c's. They're in great condition and I'm only getting rid of them because I upgraded and my small apartment can't hold more. I'm thinking $200 plus shipping or pick-up in the Chicagoland area. If anyone has any advice on how best to sell these I'm all ears. Thanks.

If you could get a good shipping deal to 96790 I would be interested. My girlfriend might kill me so if you know any good funeral parlors also I may be more then interested.

Comment

Ha. Sounds good. Let me check on shipping and get back to you. As for the funeral parlor I'm not sure I can help you there. :D

Comment

So I checked on shipping and the average price seemed to be anywhere from $140 to $160 depending on the carrier. Not bad for a couple of 16 x 12 x 19, 23 lbs boxes but still expensive none the less. I did, however see a cheaper price from USPS that looked like it might be closer to $50 but I couldn't tell if it was truly an option, the website wasn't very clear. If you give me some time I can check into that for you if you'd like?

-ejames78

Comment

$140-160 seems extremely high to ship a pair of A1rx-c's

Comment

Originally posted by alphaiii View Post
            $140-160 seems extremely high to ship a pair of A1rx-c's

To Hawaii. Do you know of a cost effective alternative?

Comment

Originally posted by tesseract View Post
              To Hawaii. Do you know of a cost effective alternative?
              I've heard Greyhound can be a cost effective alternative for smaller packages. :biglaugh:

Comment

That seem pretty expensive. It would be cheaper to buy from massdrop.com or straight from the chace site.

Comment

First of all, it is almost $100 off the regular price. Second of all, the shipping price ejames78 was asked for and quoted is to Hawaii!! Third of all, it is bad forum netiquette to bash someone's classified ad pricing and try to divert the sale somewhere else.

That price seems seems more than fair, to me.

Comment

First of all, it is almost $100 off the regular price. Second of all, the shipping price ejames78 was asked for and quoted is to Hawaii!! Third of all, it is bad forum netiquette to bash someone's classified ad pricing and try to divert the sale somewhere else.

My apologies. I didn't see that it was to Hawaii.

Comment

GFO and I missed that the shipping quote was for shipping to Hawaii... simple mistake.

No one bashed his asking price...

Comment

Are the speakers still available and if so where in the Chicagoland area are you?

Anywhere near Oak Park?

Comment

Thanks Local Stain. Glad the speakers went to you.

Comment

Working...
                          X