For Sale/For Trade: Dana 630i monitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale/For Trade: Dana 630i monitors

I'm the second owner of these speakers. They function perfectly, but have a few marks in the veneer thanks to some less than perfect handling during shipping. Also, one port was knocked loose in shipping, but I reattached it with epoxy. While fixing the port, I looked over the xover, and everything else inside the speaker is in good shape. Again, the speakers both function fine. I posted some pics here:
    http://forums.audioholics.com/forums...peakers.92847/

These are really nice speakers, but I already have the bigger brothers, the 640i, in my main room.

$280 + shipping. Paypal (no fee) or USPS money order is fine. I'll ship via FedEx ground/home delivery with insurance. PM me for a quote.

Also would be willing to trade for a pair of Swan D1.1se.

My buyer/seller feedback:
    http://www.usaudiomart.com/userfeedb...?user_id=42327
    http://app.audiogon.com/users/fven3/feedbacks
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...dback&items=25
    Attached Files
    Last edited by alphaiii; 02-09-2016, 10:30 AM. Reason: Added pics, including one showing the port before it was reattached to the flared end with epoxy

Hmmm... No interest?

They really are nice monitors.... and the matching center (630i LCR) is available for a stupid cheap price on ebay right now (Jon is clearing out leftover stock).
    Last edited by alphaiii; 05-29-2015, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alphaiii View Post
      Hmmm... No interest?

They really are nice monitors.... and the matching center (630i LCR) is available for a stupid cheap price on ebay right now (Jon is clearing out leftover stock).
      I also have the 640I. And have been very happy with them. I second that on the 630I lcr mated with the 630I would make a very good system. The price for the lcr is hard to resist. GLWS

Comment

The 630i LCR price is stupid cheap: Well below cost for premium merchandise using SB Acoustics drivers, which are out in front of the pack in important ways. Someone could snap em up just for a hobby project of some sort...

Comment

Jon
          I wish I could justify a few of the lcr. I've been watching you drop the price. I already have a swan 6.1 surround sound and use my dana's for 2 channel.

Comment

Well, it seems the 603iLCR (and all Chane products) have been taken off ebay... but might be worth contacting Jon to see if he still has them. It's a very good center (and I paid almost double the ebay price) to go with the 630i or 640i... No doubt it's make good L/R mains as well.

In any case, these 630i still need a new home.
            Last edited by alphaiii; 05-29-2015, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Chane has elected not to deal with ebay any more. Without going into details, it's just not worth the running insult to the listing customer.

As our new site launches, our remaining blow-outs will list here on the Chane site.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Lane View Post
                Chane has elected not to deal with ebay any more. Without going into details, it's just not worth the running insult to the listing customer.

As our new site launches, our remaining blow-outs will list here on the Chane site.
                I can certainly understand that decision Jon. The fees are absurd, and it's really all about protecting the buyer. I'm not a fan of selling their either.

Comment

I sold a subwoofer one time to a guy in Canada (that'll not be a mistake repeated) years ago. Buy the time the guy got it, it was in pieces...literally. Without consulting me, ebay/paypal refunded the guy 100% including shipping costs and di not make him return the sub (or what was left). Took me 6 months to get the decision reveresed and only then, they "split" the total with me so I was forced to give a 50% refund.

A couple of years later, I sold some of my late fathers HO train stuff. Some guy was upset because apparently my father didn't assemble the piece correctly (I had no idea) that he purchased from me. He not only got a full refund without having to return the piece, but the ass went around on my feedback, lowering it, percentage wise. And he 'won' 5 different auctions. And the ass couldn't do it all at once, he spread out his feedback to look like it was a recent sale and keep my percentage down. A real clowns ass.

Haven't sold one thing on there since. :peeping:

Comment

Still available.

Price drop to $250 + shipping

Comment

630i

If you still hav these let me know what the shipping will be 28555 NC. If it's too bad
                      we can give these a new home.

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthryl View Post
                        If you still hav these let me know what the shipping will be 28555 NC. If it's too bad
                        we can give these a new home.
                        Yes - still have them.

Looks like shipping (FedEx Home delivery, insured for $300) would be $32.39

Comment

Originally posted by alphaiii View Post
                          Yes - still have them.

Looks like shipping (FedEx Home delivery, insured for $300) would be $32.39
                          How about 275 and a week ?

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthryl View Post
                            How about 275 and a week ?
                            I'm good with that - you have yourself a deal!

Comment

Hate to do this too you. I ended up taking a different deal. I'm trying to talk a friend into these for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X