FS: Full Swans Diva 5.1 Home Theater System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Full Swans Diva 5.1 Home Theater System

Forced to move and don't have room for the home theater any more (sad day)! I'm selling my full Swans Diva 5.1 home theater system including the Diva 5.1 fronts, R3 rears, C3 center, the original Diva 2.1 stands, and a one-of-a-kind dual 12" sub that never made it to the U.S. market. All speakers feature the real Rosewood veneer and still sound as good as they day they were new - but with the obvious normal wear and tear.

If I remember correctly, this system (without the sub) retailed for somewhere around $2100 brand new. I'm looking to make space quickly, so first $1200 gets the entire system WITH the subwoofer. I am located in Denver, Colorado and do not have the original boxes - so shipping is a possibility but I will have to charge for the packing and shipping costs.

Any questions, please feel free to post.

Thank you!

Ty

Update: Tried to post pictures to the thread but can't get them to display - feel free to PM me and I will email pictures of the system and components.

Thanks!

Comment

Swan R3's

Originally posted by tydanzig View Post
      Update: Tried to post pictures to the thread but can't get them to display - feel free to PM me and I will email pictures of the system and components.

Thanks!
      Let me know if the R3's are still available - interested in purchasing the pair - I live in Santa Fe 87508 - what price are you asking?

Comment

Working...
      X