ARX A5 PAIR + 3 ARX A3RX-Cs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARX A5 PAIR + 3 ARX A3RX-Cs

This is just a filler to see if there is any interest in a ARX 5.0 system. A pair of the original A5s in mint condition and 3 of the new A2rx-c also in mint condition and a few months old. I'm in the 15001 area code near the Pittsburgh Airport. Would prefer local pickup but will consider shipping depending on location. This setup at the current prices (A5 no longer available) shipped to my area code would be $1640, I paid slightly less because I am an early adopter :D
    For local pickup I would be willing to take $1200, again these speakers are in mint condition as is all of my equipment. Hate to see these go as the A5s and A2rx-c combo is like apple pie and ice cream. They fill my rather large room with ease, 15' W X 27' L X 8' H. I could work with anybody interested in shipping also, no inflated charges. No reasonable offer refused :) Again folks this is just a filler to see if there is any interest. I will post pics if needed. Thanks for your time.
    Cheers, Jeffrey
    Last edited by jnordi; 05-04-2014, 07:31 PM. Reason: SOLD

I might be interested but would need to go the shipping route to chicago area. I am looking to possibly build out a second system and this might work out great! Hope you have something even better in mind to replace yours with!

Comment

Originally posted by smiji View Post
      I might be interested but would need to go the shipping route to chicago area. I am looking to possibly build out a second system and this might work out great! Hope you have something even better in mind to replace yours with!
      What is your zip code? Yeah I have some plans, it will be really hard to better this setup unless I replace with something new Jon and Craig come up with? I will check shipping and give you my best price possible. Thanks, talk soon.
      Cheers Jeff

Comment

PM sent to you. Thanks!

Comment

Jeff,

We received everything and they sound amazing!!! It was an outright pleasure working with you on this transaction. If your ever in the Chicago area feel free to drop a line. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by smiji View Post
            Jeff,

We received everything and they sound amazing!!! It was an outright pleasure working with you on this transaction. If your ever in the Chicago area feel free to drop a line. Thanks again!
            Likewise my friend Jason, I'm so happy that you're happy, I really mean it. You got one hell of a setup that would cost much much more to even compete with the ARX. It was a very enjoyable journey working with you and Stu, thanks again guys and enjoy. I'll keep Chicago in mind my friend.
            Best Regards, Jeffrey Nordi :):):):)

Comment

Working...
            X