Three SHO 10s for Sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three SHO 10s for Sale.

I have for sale three SHO 10s that have been used for the front 3 channels of my HT for just over a year now. They are in excellent shape with no scuffs or scratches and have not been sonically abused in any fashion. I am offering them up for $200.00 each and while local pick up or even meeting up somewhere within a couple hours drive from central Ohio would be preferred, I would be open to discuss shipping options with an interested buyer.
    Thanks for looking!

Best....Carlo.

Are you moving to Theater 10's Fatcat??

D rock

Comment

I'd be interested in 2 of them if you're willing to ship them. Shipping would be to 92336
      Denon 4311ci; MINIdsp; XPR-5; LS6 Line Arrays; LS-C Center Channel; A/V-1RS Surounds; Quad DIY LMS-Ultras Powered By LG Clones; Panny AE-8000u; 110" 2:35 Screen; Oppo BDP-103; Belkin PF60; Harmony ONE

2ch: Airmotiv 6's, Airport Express

Comment

Originally posted by D.rock View Post
        Are you moving to Theater 10's Fatcat??

D rock
        Hey D rock. No not at the moment. I am in need of a new reciever as my older Denon has become unpredictable in terms of when it feels like working. So money has to go to that first. Theater 10s or maybe Arx later on possibly.

Best....Carlo.

Comment

Wow, that stinks about your Denon. What are you going to use in the mean time M-1’s? I still have to get my Theater 10’s and 4 pack of M-1’s from Craig. I just got his Denon he used to have. I really like it for surrounds. I am still trying to dial in the bass from the subs...

D rock

Comment

No I still have a pair of ebony Rocket 150s for the back and RS 300 dipoles for the sides. Those will do for now until I can upgrade. I actually hosed one of the M-1s while I was being careless with a tube pre-amp. Really stupid of me and I'm still kicking myself over it.

Best.....Carlo.

Comment

Here are some quick pictures. Please excuse some of the dust, I will dust them off before I send them.:)
              And of course they will ship with grilles.

Best...Carlo.
              Attached Files

Comment

Carlo,

I am considering these. I definitely don't need them but have been thinking about whether i want to upgrade or not. I'm definitely local and will let you know what i decide.

Thanks,
                Doug

Comment

2 speakers SOLD!
                  1 left for anyone who needs a matching center channel. Sorry Doug, this just came through before you posted. Need a center? :)

Best.....Carlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatcat View Post
                    2 speakers SOLD!
                    1 left for anyone who needs a matching center channel. Sorry Doug, this just came through before you posted. Need a center? :)

Best.....Carlo.
                    Congrats on the sale! I don't have much need for one speaker but hopefully it goes quick for you.

Comment

I have one speaker left for anyone looking for a center channel or as a replacement should something go wrong with one of your SHOs, as highly unlikely as that is. Plus Valentines Day is coming and nothing says "I love you" like a lovely used speaker! :D
                      Thanks again for looking!

Carlo.

Comment

Working...
                      X