SHO/PRO-10's BNIB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHO/PRO-10's BNIB

I have 4 of the speakers with the additional Selenium drivers. The boxes were opened to inspect for damage and one pair was hooked up for about 15 minutes.

There is really not too much to look at as they are just as I received them but I included a pic of the boxes and drivers. Additional pics can be provided, if required. Looking for $1295 for all 4 and the drivers. Preference will be given to local pickup but I will ship, if necessary.

Thanks for looking!
    Attached Files

No interest at $1295?

Let's try $1195.

Thanks again for looking!

Comment

Where are these located?

Comment

Hi raynist,

I am in Ogden, Utah. My location used to be included in my profile but has gone MIA since the forum moved. Sorry about that. Where are you located?

Thanks,

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          My location used to be included in my profile but has gone MIA since the forum moved.
          It's over on the right hand side for user "Eric" but apparently "MG" hasn't included one in the user console. If these are the same user, PM me the two associated email addresses and I can merge one into the other.

Comment

Let's go $1095 The cost of the components alone without cabinets is more than this. Hopefully, someone realizes the value in these "as new" speakers and the included additional PRO-10 drivers.

Comment

3 SHO-10's sold, 1 remaining. This is a brand new speaker. Box was only opened for inspection. $250/shipped to the lower 48. Thanks,

Eric

Comment

Working...
              X