Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Simple 2-channel system for CHEAP (Christmas Gift)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Simple 2-channel system for CHEAP (Christmas Gift)

Hey guys, I'm looking to pick up the pieces/parts to a small 2-channel system to give my mom for Christmas.

I need to keep it in the $200-$250 range for a pair of speakers and some sort of amp. I know that's a small budget, but I've seen some people selling their X-LS's and ELT525's and stuff like that for under $200 in the past, so I'm hoping for a little more of that action. If you've got something collecting dust in the closet, I'd appreciate your help in spreading the gift of music. :applause:
    Angel City Audio
    East Street Audio

ACA, Melody, Onix, NuForce, KR Audio

Have a pair of Ref .5 if your interested, you know the email if your interested
    Kevin
    Motor City Custom Audio
    Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
    Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

Comment

This is for Mom? We have some nice Dana Monitors here ... great wood finish, nice little speakers.

They are free for your mom. I don't think we have the boxes, so the only charge would be to have our UPS guy box them and the shipping cost.

Comment

Thanks Craig, that's very generous of you. I'm sure she'll enjoy a pair of those very much. I'll pm you about the details.
        Angel City Audio
        East Street Audio

ACA, Melody, Onix, NuForce, KR Audio

Comment

Originally posted by craigsub
          This is for Mom? We have some nice Dana Monitors here ... great wood finish, nice little speakers.

They are free for your mom. I don't think we have the boxes, so the only charge would be to have our UPS guy box them and the shipping cost.
          :salute::applause:

Comment

Working...
          X