Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: AV123 Rocket 760's Piano Rosewood, Bigfoot center, 2 CHT SS18.1's, 2 Crown K2's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: AV123 Rocket 760's Piano Rosewood, Bigfoot center, 2 CHT SS18.1's, 2 Crown K2's

- SOLD: AV123 Rocket 760's in rare and gorgeous Piano Rosewood polished finish. Very nice looking pair in great shape. $750 plus shipping and fees.

- SOLD: RSC200 Signature Bigfoot center, standard rosewood (NOT PR) $250 plus shipping and fees.

- SOLD: I also have a nice pair of CHT SS18.1's and two Crown K2 (fanless!) high power pro amps in very good condition, but I don't really want to hassle with shipping them. Located in NE Indiana and can drive to meet somewhere in the area within reason, so please inquire if you're interested in those. They're all packed up for an upcoming move but I do have some pics if you provide an email.

Thanks for looking.

Tom
    Last edited by TomS; 05-17-2014, 09:38 PM.

Bigfoot center is sold.

Other items are still available with updated prices below, plus shipping and fees:
    - AV123 Rocket 760 Signatures in rare piano rosewood finish $700 pair
    - 2 x CHT SS18.1's $400 each firm, plus freight shipping, which is unfortunately a TON
    - 2 x Crown K2 power amps $700 each plus shipping

Thanks for looking.

Tom

Comment

Man, those 18.1's are tempting and your not super far away... but the piggy bank is empty, and dont really have anything to trade you would prob like (assuming you would even be interested in one)..

Good luck with the sale fellow Hoosier!

Comment

Originally posted by EndersShadow View Post
        Man, those 18.1's are tempting and your not super far away... but the piggy bank is empty, and dont really have anything to trade you would prob like (assuming you would even be interested in one)..

Good luck with the sale fellow Hoosier!
        Not sure where you are but I'm certainly willing to drive a bit to avoid shipping.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by TomS View Post
          Not sure where you are but I'm certainly willing to drive a bit to avoid shipping.

Tom
          That wouldn't be an issue. I am located in Indianapolis. We are under contract to buy a house and it needs a new water heater, AC & Furnace, so my funds are beyond tapped out.

Like I said good luck. Wish I could buy em from you, always wanted to hear em.

Comment

Originally posted by EndersShadow View Post
            That wouldn't be an issue. I am located in Indianapolis. We are under contract to buy a house and it needs a new water heater, AC & Furnace, so my funds are beyond tapped out.

Like I said good luck. Wish I could buy em from you, always wanted to hear em.
            Best of luck to you with your new house, always exciting! They're still here if things smooth out for you and you still have interest.

Comment

Bigfoot center is sold.
              Both CHT SS18.1's are sold.
              Both Crown K2's are sold.

Rocket 760's are still available.

Comment

760's are sold!

Comment

Working...
                X