FS: ACI Emeralds - Red Oak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: ACI Emeralds - Red Oak

I have a pair of ACI Emerald Mini Monitors for sale in red oak veneered cabinets. These were built from a parts kit back when ACI offered these speakers in kit form. Feature shielded 5-1/2" Vifa woofer and 1" Vifa silk dome tweeters. Crossovers have been performance upgraded with Sonicap
    capacitors and Mills resistors. Excellent sounding speakers with clean, natural
    midrange and silky highs. Outstanding imaging and depth. Response range is 65 Hz -20Khz +/- 3 db, 8 ohms, 87 db/1M/1W sensitivity. These speakers are in very nice condition. Selling the pair for $240.00 + shipping.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by BigRon
    I have a pair of ACI Emerald Mini Monitors for sale in red oak veneered cabinets. These were built from a parts kit back when ACI offered these speakers in kit form. Feature shielded 5-1/2" Vifa woofer and 1" Vifa silk dome tweeters. Crossovers have been performance upgraded with Sonicap
    capacitors and Mills resistors. Excellent sounding speakers with clean, natural
    midrange and silky highs. Outstanding imaging and depth. Response range is 65 Hz -20Khz +/- 3 db, 8 ohms, 87 db/1M/1W sensitivity. These speakers are in very nice condition. Selling the pair for $240.00 + shipping.
    Hey Ron, what are the dimensions on these?

Can't find much info on them since it's been quite awhile since ACI sold these.

Comment

The exterior dimensions of the Emeralds are 11-3/4" H x 7" W x 7-3/4" D
      with the grills off , 8-1/4" D with the grills on.

Attached is a link to a review on the Emeralds that appeared in Audio Review
      a few years back:

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speak...3_4290crx.aspx

There are several other reviews on the Emerald if you do a search on the internet.

I will be glad to answer any additional questions that you may have.

Comment

Working...
      X