Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melody Astro Black 50 $1000 or......

SOLD

I am selling this amp on Ebay starting at $800 but would be willing to stop the auction for any member here or Emotiva. It has been used very seldom in one of my showrooms at engulfaudio

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141042149981...84.m1438.l2649
    Owner - engulfaudio.com
    Authorized Acurus, Aragon, Bryston, Denon, Marantz, Pro-Ject Dealer...and a bunch more

MMM ... oh how I wish I had an extra G sitting around!! :eek:

Comment

I am guessing this is the newer model with the remote?

Guys this is an absolute steal, I have mine for sale only because I have gone to some speakers that suck the life out of amps and have to be stable to very low impedance loads.

I have mine for sale lowered to $1800 and I probably wont take a dime less, its that good!!!
      Kevin
      Motor City Custom Audio
      Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
      Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

Comment

That amp outperforms at $2540 new, and they don't come up for sale used very often. Quite a steal guys.
        Angel City Audio
        East Street Audio

ACA, Melody, Onix, NuForce, KR Audio

Comment

Bump for a great seller!

Comment

Originally posted by Interspy24
            Bump for a great seller!
            Thanks man and kudos to you too!
            Owner - engulfaudio.com
            Authorized Acurus, Aragon, Bryston, Denon, Marantz, Pro-Ject Dealer...and a bunch more

Comment

make an offer.....:toast:
              Owner - engulfaudio.com

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter99
                MMM ... oh how I wish I had an extra G sitting around!! :eek:
                $500 a month for two months...hows that? I just feel bad you missed out on the Ref 3 :(
                Owner - engulfaudio.com

Comment

Originally posted by mobileusa
                  $500 a month for two months...hows that? I just feel bad you missed out on the Ref 3 :(
                  Hmm, that is tempting ... :cool: I couldn't swing it this month, school starts and I have WAY too much to buy for the kids. Awesome ;) Lol! I was bummed about the REF3's but its all good. Some day I'll have a set! Or REF2's. Man would I love a set of Porsche Silver or Piano Black REF2's!

Comment

I'm interested. Can you you pm me what it would be with shipping to 26505? :cool:

Comment

Saw on other forums where it said you had offers so put me in the queue if they fall through. I'm more than interested. Looks sexy!:applause:

Comment

Pianoman

If you miss out on this one I have mine for sale too, although I am not giving mine away. But still a VERY good deal

Originally posted by pianoman84d
                        Saw on other forums where it said you had offers so put me in the queue if they fall through. I'm more than interested. Looks sexy!:applause:
                        Kevin
                        Motor City Custom Audio
                        Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
                        Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

Comment

Working...
                        X