• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joander7
    replied
    Panamorph Lens and sled

Originally posted by adamdivine
    I have a Panamorph UH380 lens and automatic sled for sale. The lens has been placed into an upgraded housing by Panamorph which corrects the ghosting issue this lens had with the modern ultra high contrast projectors (like the JVCs). With the new housing, the lens is almost identical to the current UH480. The automatic sled s in perfect condition and comes with the remote. I also have the adapter plate that goes between the projector and a Chief RPA mount. This is the really heavy duty 1/8" steel plate that makes for a bombproof installation. I am asking 1600.00 obo. Thanks!
    Is your lens and sled still available? If so, can I see some pics?

Leave a comment:

• adamdivine
    started a topic Panamorph UH380 lens and automatic sled

Panamorph UH380 lens and automatic sled

I have a Panamorph UH380 lens and automatic sled for sale. The lens has been placed into an upgraded housing by Panamorph which corrects the ghosting issue this lens had with the modern ultra high contrast projectors (like the JVCs). With the new housing, the lens is almost identical to the current UH480. The automatic sled s in perfect condition and comes with the remote. I also have the adapter plate that goes between the projector and a Chief RPA mount. This is the really heavy duty 1/8" steel plate that makes for a bombproof installation. I am asking 1600.00 obo. Thanks!
Working...
X