X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newhomestuff
    replied
    Mounts?

Are the mounts still available? If so, how much?

Originally posted by johnconsiglio View Post
    I have a pair of A1b's that I bought at the end of May. Maybe 400 hours on them, working beautifully. Mint condition with the original box and packaging. I just received my new A2c's and my wife doesn't like the way the A1b's look for rears :-)

As you know they cost $300 new plus about $40 shipping. I also have brand new, never opened, wall mounts if anyone is interested.

I am in the Chicago area just in case there is someone local. Otherwise, let me know if you are interested and we'll see if we can work something out. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• KlipschHead281
    replied
    Are these still for sale? I'm local, no shipping needed. :)

Leave a comment:

• johnconsiglio
    started a topic Pair of A1b's

Pair of A1b's

I have a pair of A1b's that I bought at the end of May. Maybe 400 hours on them, working beautifully. Mint condition with the original box and packaging. I just received my new A2c's and my wife doesn't like the way the A1b's look for rears :-)

As you know they cost $300 new plus about $40 shipping. I also have brand new, never opened, wall mounts if anyone is interested.

I am in the Chicago area just in case there is someone local. Otherwise, let me know if you are interested and we'll see if we can work something out. Thanks!
Working...
X