Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Chane A1.5 pair and A2.4 and misc. gear

Hi guys,

Purchased the Chanes all new directly from here in November 2019. Will post pictures once I get some interests. I'd rate them 7-8 /10 with some very minor scuffs and corner knicks , but mostly because of the detectable grills; grills on the A1.5s have a few tiny holes in them from my cat however, and the two foam port plugs are also damaged from him (one worse than the other, but still usable and not visible from 9 ft sitting distance even). The port plug for the A2.4 is still mint however. Threw out all the original boxes.

On a side note I'm getting rid of some other gear - used Denon x1500h AVR that is in excellent condition. It was purchased as a refurb from A4L around the same time as these and works flawlessly. Again, no packaging except I do have the calibration mic still. Also selling a pair of Ascend Accoustics Sierra-1 in Natural finish, purchased directly from TMR in used condition - they described it on their site as "6/10 Good overall condition and appearance with some visible cosmetic wear including some scuffs, nicks, and dings along both cabinets and the edges of both baffles. These speakers do show a few blemishes, but are well cared for and attractive overall." Purchased 2 months ago, still have the grills, and also threw out the packaging.

Located in New Haven, CT. Willing to meet halfway at a public location, up to an hours distance one way. Cash and carry only, sorry not interested in shipping them. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Jon - I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by also posting non- Chane gear as well.

Thank you,
    Jeremy
Working...
X