This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BudgetMike View Post
    Reminds me on how you can't base performance of a motor on cubic inches alone.
    Good analogy. That piece of information can tell you something but without factoring in many other variables no accurate conclusion can be drawn.

If you take yourself too seriously, expect me to do the exact opposite

Comment

Looks like we'll land about four hundred sub cabinets in the plant tomorrow, Thursday...

Comment

All single 10s? #1s?

1. 10" 355mm (14") cube, black ash PVC, 200w internal power, bass reflex, 3/4" cabinet with 1" baffle. A genuine heavy-duty driver and a solid BASH amplifier. WELL UNDER $200 while a couple hundred last for a $350+ quality product.
        2. 10" 380mm (15") cube, black ash PVC, 300w internal power, bass reflex, 3/4" cabinet with 1" baffle. A premium aluminum-frame driver and a solid BASH amplifier. Also priced as an extreme value (TBD).
        3. 10" 380mm (15") cube, black ash PVC, 500w internal power, bass reflex, 3/4" cabinet with 1" baffle. Same driver as #2 and another BASH amplifier. Priced as an extreme value (TBD).
        4. Twin 10" 380mm (15") cube, black ash PVC, 600w internal power with DSP, sealed opposed, 3/4" cabinet with 1" baffles. Another premium aluminum-frame driver and professional amplifier w/ user interface. Very competitively priced.

Originally posted by Chane M&C View Post
        Looks like we'll land about four hundred sub cabinets in the plant tomorrow, Thursday...

Comment

Which ones? 190w, 300W or 500W dual driver? Unfortunately I Never get your newsletter...I always check my Spam folder... Where will this be announced 1st? Here? Twitter? I wanna make sure I don't miss it. Due to Covid, I have seen a lot of new comers to the home theater thread over on Reddit & AVS they have been asking for a good subwoofer $200-$500 I have recommended a lot of guys to this thread. I wanna make sure I'm able to buy one. I'm pretty sure these subs will sell out fast.

Comment

Great news...looking forward to announcements...
            Last edited by Downbythepylons; 05-13-2020, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vader540is View Post

Which ones? 190w, 300W or 500W dual driver? Unfortunately I Never get your newsletter...I always check my Spam folder... Where will this be announced 1st? Here? Twitter? I wanna make sure I don't miss it. Due to Covid, I have seen a lot of new comers to the home theater thread over on Reddit & AVS they have been asking for a good subwoofer $200-$500 I have recommended a lot of guys to this thread. I wanna make sure I'm able to buy one. I'm pretty sure these subs will sell out fast.
              Keep me updated on Reddit! (I just harassed him if he likes his Chanes compared to the million other speakers he finds.) Due to him (and a ton of good reviews) I'm getting my first set of chanes soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Torque View Post
                All single 10s? #1s?
                All single 10"; the 190w, the 300w, and the 550w.

Comment

190w, 300W or 500W dual driver?
                  Yup, all of those.

Unfortunately I Never get your newsletter...
                  We haven't mailed one since late last year.

Comment

Looking forward to more info on the 600w dual driver sub
                    Last edited by alphaiii; 05-14-2020, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by oahubrew View Post

Keep me updated on Reddit! (I just harassed him if he likes his Chanes compared to the million other speakers he finds.) Due to him (and a ton of good reviews) I'm getting my first set of chanes soon!
                      Hello fellow Reddit user! I'm so glad I helped you make your choice on Chane! it is true... i do have alot of speakers lol you seen my post history on Reddit. I know you will love your Chane speakers. IMO email Chane customer service and ask for a owners manual, they should email you one... it has great info!

Comment

• Now the real question is ..... Dual 550's or Dual 300's ...... Hmmmmm I wonder how much cubic feet they can "pressurize"

Comment

• Originally posted by BudgetMike View Post
                          Now the real question is ..... Dual 550's or Dual 300's ...... Hmmmmm I wonder how much cubic feet they can "pressurize"
                          I have the same question....guess we will have to wait until specs are released

Comment

• Quick update, folks. About 450 subs are entering or on the production line going into final assembly, testing, and then over-packaging. These are the easy steps; the last steps.

From this we'll develop our final costs and then we'll have our price structure. My target had always been under $200 for the 190 watt unit; we'll see if we can meet it. The 300 watt unit and the 550 watt version of it naturally run more.

Once that's done the store will vend the product. Whether this is the current somewhat temporary store or a new one we're developing is unknown, but be assured you'll have access. I'll point you to it from here and from our other outreach efforts. There will be one product page with an options box for the three versions with price adjustments.

Launch will announce here, on Twitter, and of course, by subscription email. Because prices are so low there will be no discounts, coupon codes, or lists; just launch and go. Demand is high but I don't see reason to think we'll liquidate all of them right out of the chute - which are three primary models and then one more specialty model. I wouldn't recommend anyone who's serious about owning one or more wait for long, but I don't think you'll have to keep one eye on your electronic device or you'll miss them either.

These subs are the top priority. Second to it is the 700 and L series launch, with the 700 series probably reaching escape velocity first.

Comment

• Ah! So excited! I do have a question but I'll message you directly Chane M&C

Comment

• Originally posted by Chane M&C View Post

Launch will announce here, on Twitter, and of course, by subscription email. Because prices are so low there will be no discounts, coupon codes, or lists; just launch and go. Demand is high but I don't see reason to think we'll liquidate all of them right out of the chute - which are three primary models and then one more specialty model. I wouldn't recommend anyone who's serious about owning one or more wait for long, but I don't think you'll have to keep one eye on your electronic device or you'll miss them either.
                                I assume the more specialty model you mention is the twin, and based on some other stuff you have mentioned (cannot recall if it was here or twitter/another forum) it sounded like that one will ready a bit later than the other three. Will information (specs/cost) be available when the other three drop?

Comment

Working...
                                X