Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The eagle has landed... Thread now open !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The eagle has landed... Thread now open !!

And MAN is it in a big box ;) I need to go buy more beer to convince neighbors to help me.

Cool

The powers of BEER!!!!!

btw the book was a better read than the movie

Originally posted by madpoet
    And MAN is it in a big box ;) I need to go buy more beer to convince neighbors to help me.
    Kevin
    Motor City Custom Audio
    Your Onix and MELODY Dealer for MI,IN,IL,MO,IA,MN,WI and Canada
    Bringing you Chopped/Cut/Modified Subwoofer Kits and even Flames if you want

Comment

And the Eagle is ... ???

Comment

My 18.2 beta test rig. Plus some Pro-10s.

Comment

Lucky guy... Enjoy!:dancer:

Comment

Woo hoo! I'm thinking of ditching my Dual MFW's if these turn out to be the beasts they appear to be ...

Comment

:no pics:

Throw us a bone guys:yes:

Comment

Originally posted by gooddoc
                :no pics:

Throw us a bone guys:yes:
                +1

Hook us up fellas. :)
                Denon 4311ci; MINIdsp; XPR-5; LS6 Line Arrays; LS-C Center Channel; A/V-1RS Surounds; Quad DIY LMS-Ultras Powered By LG Clones; Panny AE-8000u; 110" 2:35 Screen; Oppo BDP-103; Belkin PF60; Harmony ONE

2ch: Airmotiv 6's, Airport Express

Comment

Congrats! "thumbsup: I have to keep telling myself two more weeks over and over again. Hopefully you guys will be given the green lite to post your impressions shortly.

Comment

I can understand the reason to hold off on posting impressions until issues have been addressed. But withholding pictures is going a bit too far:neener 1:
                    Craig, could you please give an official thumbs up to these guys to release just pics? It'll hold us over until impressions are posted. I've heard there's one or two folks that just want to look....:crowd:

Comment

Hi guys - so far, quite a few systems have been delivered. The performance issues have been pretty much non existent. There have been issues in the original packaging being used, and this is being addressed.

Several more systems are going to hit in the next two days.

What I am really trying to accomplish is a single thread for ALL the impressions to be posted, good and bad.

One thing I have seen several times on AVS is how we lack organization in the flow of information.

When this thread is put up - hopefully Thursday - let's try to keep all conversation on performance in that thread.

It is happening, guys - one year after taking over all this from scratch, product is being delivered.

Comment

Yep, no offense guys but we did promise Craig :) I couldn't help posting that I had them, and I promise as soon as possible I will post stuff.

If it's any consolation, other than unwrapping it and saying "Holy CRAP that thing is big" I haven't gotten to play. Wedding anniversary today and the wife made it clear where my priorities were ;)

Comment

Yep, no offense guys but we did promise Craig :) I couldn't help posting that I had them, and I promise as soon as possible I will post stuff.

If it's any consolation, other than unwrapping it and saying "Holy CRAP that thing is big" I haven't gotten to play. Wedding anniversary today and the wife made it clear where my priorities were ;)
                          What that shouldnt take you any longer than 10 or 15 seconds :hide:

Comment

Come on, how many guys can tell her that he got 40 inches of thunder delivered just for her? :biglaugh:

THAT is an anniversary present. :angel:

Comment

Hi Craig,

I think everyone understands and appreciates what you guys are trying to do. What some of us are struggling to understand is the need to hold back images of the finished units. I have committed to purchasing regardless, but boy would it be great to see some pics of the finished units while I wait.

Why not start off the new thread a few days early with a little viewing enjoyment to keep us going until initial impressions are released???:yes::neener::biglaugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X