This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1st Time Caller View Post
    Ohhh Exciting What color Jon? Any chance a rosewood or cherry?
    We'll make anything that sits will with the majority. Currently that's walnut followed by black, but I think something in a rosenut or palisander ballpark would be a popular option too.

Here's a low-res rendering of walnut with gloss black front board. Just a render of a simulated unit, but it goes in the general direction. Cones are just stock grey and are not the actual drivers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	web.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	117603

Comment

• Folks,

We have a pair of B-stock L3c. I'll post here first and if no takers, put them in the Hot Deals section later. If interested, please email.

Comment

• I didn't try to purchase, and it's probably a mistake, but the L6 page says they're in stock?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spidacat View Post
          I didn't try to purchase, and it's probably a mistake, but the L6 page says they're in stock?
          Thanks, Spidacat. Pls refresh to correct the page. L6 is being held until we have L7 ready.

Comment

• Jon,

Do you have any strong opinion regarding the use of L3 vs L3c as surrounds for a L7/L6 front end?

Comment

• Originally posted by Meander View Post
              Do you have any strong opinion regarding the use of L3 vs L3c as surrounds for a L7/L6 front end?
              I'll do my best. Can you describe the system and environment?

Comment

• Any updates on weights of the L7 models for the website? Looks like all are still blank under specifications.

Comment

Working...
                X