This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ehill View Post
    It looks like you might have ran out of room on the list on the 1st page.
    We did. Will run through the list in order and then start in on the mentions in the thread itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chane M&C View Post

We did. Will run through the list in order and then start in on the mentions in the thread itself.
      Ok perfect thanks šŸ‘šŸ».

Comment

• Hey Jon, could you share the height of the tweeter on the L7? Floor to tweeter. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gerry View Post
          Hey Jon, could you share the height of the tweeter on the L7? Floor to tweeter. Thanks!
          Roughly 39-40" with the aluminum legs and the carpet spikes.

Comment

• No love for the L6/7 faithful yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spidacat View Post
              No love for the L6/7 faithful yet?
              We love you guys all to pieces, Spidacat. ;o) We're dealing with a bit of lateness from two suppliers (and the web host decided to have a hardware problem today just to make things interesting) but we're close. Not sure if the new web content should post early next week or not, but it's all moving forward.

Comment

• Hi

Add me to the list.

Thanks

Comment

• Is there a price yet for the L3? I am interested in these but am unsure what to expect, a PM is fine is that is preferred!

Comment

• Will there be an announcement on this thread when the L3c notifications go out? I hope things aren't getting overly stressful. You've got a lot of irons in the fire (you can tell how old I am from the expressions I use).

Comment

• How stupid of an idea would it be to do two L3C for left and right combined with an L6 for the center?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gerry View Post
                        How stupid of an idea would it be to do two L3C for left and right combined with an L6 for the center?
                        It's not a bad idea, although would tend to serve greater center output than the L&R. Lots of similarities. An all-L3c system is arguably more matched, but the two models are still similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasPete View Post
                          Will there be an announcement on this thread when the L3c notifications go out? I hope things aren't getting overly stressful. You've got a lot of irons in the fire (you can tell how old I am from the expressions I use).
                          Yes, there will. (And I'm right up there with you, Pete.)

Thank you for the kind word. We like having a lot going on when people like the result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chane M&C View Post

It's not a bad idea, although would tend to serve greater center output than the L&R. Lots of similarities. An all-L3c system is arguably more matched, but the two models are still similar.
                            I would think most avr's or sound processors will allow you to match levels on setup

Comment

• Originally posted by 1st Time Caller View Post
                              I would think most avr's or sound processors will allow you to match levels on setup
                              Definitely. The L6 is acoustically larger, meaning it can play somewhat louder.

There's a preference in some circles for 3-way centers, although many of us also like a good MTM 2-way system.

Comment

• Iā€™d like to be put on the list for a pair of L3 speakers!

Comment

Working...
                                X