X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please put me down for , L7s and L6. Thanks

Comment

• Will the L3 be a good pair with an A2.4 center?

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Audio View Post
        Will the L3 be a good pair with an A2.4 center?
        Their acoustical sizes are similar and all of our stuff is tuned similarly, so there's certainly no reason not to use an L3 pair with an A2.4 center if you have one. We expect a model L2c this year too, which is an A2.4-sized center that would go perfectly with the L3 at left and right.

Comment

• Gentlemen, we're awaiting final costing on these first four models, immediately after which we'll post the roll-out offers. We're also working on the new site, which will publish product data.

I expect to assemble and pack L models before the end of this month - I'm also being very conservative in not offering them before we have everything finalized and ironed out. Everything just has to converge now and we'll be off and running.

Thank you very much for your interest and patience.

Comment

• Jon, earlier you said that the dimensions on the L6 center are 29.5"w x 9.25"h x 13"d. Is there any kind of rubber feet of any kind that will affect the total height? I'm going to have to mount my TV on the wall to make room for the L6. I made a mock of the speaker with cardboard and want to make sure I get the height correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spidacat View Post
              Is there any kind of rubber feet of any kind that will affect the total height of [L6]?
              No, although you could add them and include that in your planning. As a LCR speaker, many L3c will be used vertically; we include no feet.

Corrected: L6, Not L3c.

Comment

• Jon, I think someone else was asking about the L3C. I was asking about the L6 which is made for horizontal use only. I won't need feet of any kind, just wanted to allow another 0.5-1" if they were already mounted on the L6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spidacat View Post
                  Jon, I think someone else was asking about the L3C. I was asking about the L6 which is made for horizontal use only. I won't need feet of any kind, just wanted to allow another 0.5-1" if they were already mounted on the L6.
                  We include no feet for the L6 either.

Comment

• Are we still taking notes on interest? I'm awaiting final numbers but L6 or L7 would be a nice upgrade from my current A1rx-c's!

Comment

• Hi Jon, I hope all is well with the pending roll-out and you're getting plenty of sleep..

I will take a pair of L3's the day, hour, minute, and second they are available. :)

And I promise I will listen to them before measuring. ;)

Regards

Comment

• Is there a list or L3c or surround?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mac4k View Post
                          Is there a list or L3c or surround?
                          Can you rephrase please?

Comment

• Is there a list for L3c, L3 or surround ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mac4k View Post
                              Is there a list for L3c, L3 or surround ?
                              I added you to the main L list. Thanks!

Comment

• Glad I checked the forums before picking up another set of A5s!

Put me down for 2x L7s and an L6 Jon!!

Now time to figure out where to place a large center speaker. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X