This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1st Time Caller View Post

Jon I have been waiting 3 Years and cannot wait to hear them :) Take my Money and Free Me
    You crack me up bro..... I'm feeling about the same way you do. I've been waiting and if you saw (or heard) what I've been putting up with, you'd feel my pain.

Comment

• 1st Time Caller - I was going to post something similar but didn't want to be a smart ass. :) We've all been dying of anticipation.

Comment

• All I can say is my ears are drooling in anticipation.

Comment

• I'd like that L3s in black

Comment

• I'm interested in L7 and L6 depending on measurements. Do we have official measurements yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Millinium View Post
              I'm interested in L7 and L6 depending on measurements. Do we have official measurements yet?
              New product launch depends on a lot of website work which probably precludes measured data in the first phase. Look for it eventually.

Comment

• General update: Finished cabinets are now expected to dock second week of May. Assembly, testing, and packing start then. Our team is ready.

(Please do not read this as product shipping to customers May 10th, as we have a lot to do before we're fulfilling your orders. Not least of our spring '20 work is publishing a lot of new information in a revised website.)

Thank you all very much; we all really appreciate and value your enthusiasm. We've been preparing for this and a lot of other new things for the last four years.

Comment

• Sittin' in the mornin' sun
                  I'll be sittin' when the evenin' comes
                  Watchin' the ships roll in
                  I am hoping that there are speakers within

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
                  Watchin' the tide, roll away
                  I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
                  killing time

They left thier home in China
                  And they headed for the LA Bay
                  'Cause I'm waiting for my speakers to live
                  Looks like they are soon gonna come my way, so

I'm just come sittin' on the dock of the bay
                  Watchin' the tide roll away
                  I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay, killing time

Comment

• Originally posted by 1st Time Caller View Post
                    They left thier home in China...
                    Made in the US, actually...

Comment

• Is there an approximate price on the lc6?

Comment

• Originally posted by Djsncman View Post
                        Is there an approximate price on the lc6?
                        Not yet; still assembling all the factors.

Comment

• Any idea of what the dimensions will be for the L3 and L3c? Also him is there an estimated price range yet? I am debating on waiting for this vs just pulling the trigger on some.2.4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Ppilot View Post
                            Any idea of what the dimensions will be for the L3 and L3c? Also him is there an estimated price range yet? I am debating on waiting for this vs just pulling the trigger on some.2.4s
                            Without grille L3 measures 400mm tall, 235mm wide, and 320mm deep. The magnetically-attached grille is 13mm thick.

Without grille L3c measures 510mm tall, 235mm wide, and 320mm deep.

Prices are pending final US bill of materials - they're built in America - but model for model you can expect at least a 50% uptick over the A series. Bear in mind that the L Series are also one driver size larger. They do not use SplitGap.

Comment

• 510mm is like 20 in...Is this speaker really taller than it is wide? Assume dimensions are transposed, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by mmhaskar View Post
                                510mm is like 20 in...Is this speaker really taller than it is wide? Assume dimensions are transposed, correct?
                                510mm tall when stood on end as you would using it as a left and right in a stereo pair. As a flat center speaker, 235mm tall.

Comment

Working...
                                X