Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four new Chane L Series models currently arriving for final technical assembly, testing, and packaging. A good place for daily updates is also Chane's Twitter feed.

Comment

• Jon
      Just tell me what amount to make the check out for ans where to send it. If you want I will drive down to florida :)

Comment

• Not knowing how Chane has had to deal with the Covid-19 situation (hopefully everyone is safe and healthy above all else!), can you tell us more about possible release dates? I know you received a few pallets some time ago and we've seen a few pictures. Is there final assembly, testing, or something else non virus related that you can tell us?

Comment

• Put me down for interest in a pair of L3c's. Looking amazing!

Comment

• Hey Jon will the L7's be bi ampable or will there be no need

Comment

• Originally posted by 1st Time Caller View Post
              Hey Jon will the L7's be bi ampable or will there be no need
              Yes they are.

Comment

• A visual of the first six new models. From left: L7, 753, L3c, L3, 752, L6. All are due to dock May 10th with driver assembly, testing, and warehousing beginning immediately. All have premium drivers and magnetic grilles. Not shown are the outrigger feet for models L7 and 753.

Click image for larger version  Name:	L and 700.jpg Views:	0 Size:	101.7 KB ID:	114741

Comment

• Can't wait to purchase a pair of 753's. The L series cabs are exceptionally nice looking.

Comment

• Holy smokes, that 753 is a beast.

Comment

• Take my money already Jon!

Comment

• Originally posted by bluemoon View Post
                        Can't wait to purchase a pair of 753's. The L series cabs are exceptionally nice looking.
                        Very happy to hear you like the look. The bevels have a slimming effect, and the black is a nice contrast. But wait till you hear them...

Comment

• Originally posted by Torque View Post
                          Holy smokes, that 753 is a beast.
                          It is, and it's hard not to think of it as a big honkin' pro speaker, which it actually isn't intended to be. It's designed and tuned the way we do everything, which is for the best 2-channel naturalness and authenticity we can get. I think they deliver that, and so they end up being very nice for music but with the chops for big scale HT.

No substitute for cubic inches, and in the 700 series we use them to get lots of dynamic reserve and authority without sounding like a local nightclub.

Comment

• Originally posted by vanven42 View Post
                            Take my money already Jon!
                            Trying hard to but it's imperative we then send you some boxes in exchange pronto. Should have that about ready second half of next month.

Comment

• I meant it in a good way. :)
                              The L7s look fantastic as well.
                              Any pics of the drivers for all of these?

Originally posted by Chane M&C View Post

It is, and it's hard not to think of it as a big honkin' pro speaker, which it actually isn't intended to be. It's designed and tuned the way we do everything, which is for the best 2-channel naturalness and authenticity we can get. I think they deliver that, and so they end up being very nice for music but with the chops for big scale HT.

No substitute for cubic inches, and in the 700 series we use them to get lots of dynamic reserve and authority without sounding like a local nightclub.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chane M&C View Post

Very happy to hear you like the look. The bevels have a slimming effect, and the black is a nice contrast. But wait till you hear them...
                                Jon I have been waiting 3 Years and cannot wait to hear them :) Take my Money and Free Me

Comment

Working...
                                X