A5rx-c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A5rx-c

I need to replace the spikes for my A5's. Anyone know the thread size? Or recommend spike replacement preferably metal ones. Thanks.

The threaded posts are metric M8, standard thread. They are 15mm long and should not be exceeded or risk punching through the base if tightened in all the way.

A good choice for all sorts of aftermarket speaker hardware is Brass & Granite Audio.

Comment

Thank you sir!

Comment

Wow, those are some nice and expensive spikes. :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Lane View Post
          The threaded posts are metric M8, standard thread. They are 15mm long and should not be exceeded or risk punching through the base if tightened in all the way.

A good choice for all sorts of aftermarket speaker hardware is Brass & Granite Audio.
          As an aside:

Jon, this right here is exactly why Chane will be my #1 consideration next time I want to upgrade my theater. Thanks for being awesome :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Meander View Post
            As an aside:

Jon, this right here is exactly why Chane will be my #1 consideration next time I want to upgrade my theater. Thanks for being awesome :cool:
            That's nice to know, Meander, really. Thank you very much. There's really only one reason to do any of this (and it isn't the mad speaker loot.) As the year progresses I hope to be more involved out there and to offer more real customer solutions. Hifi should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Lane View Post

I just ordered some Brass speaker spike bases (for $1.35 each) for my A2.4 stands. :D

As always, THANKS JON!

Comment

Working...
              X