A2rx-c measurement question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A2rx-c measurement question

I ordered a A2rx-c and it's scheduled to be delivered next week. I'm going to use it as center channel.

I noticed from the product page that it's quite deep: 7.1 x 19.7 x 11.8in, and things may get a little tight on top of my tv stand.

Is the depth of 11.8in measured to the back edge of the cabinet or to the binding post (or something else that may be sticking out)?

thanks in advance.

Originally posted by marius View Post
    I ordered a A2rx-c and it's scheduled to be delivered next week. I'm going to use it as center channel.

I noticed from the product page that it's quite deep: 7.1 x 19.7 x 11.8in, and things may get a little tight on top of my tv stand.

Is the depth of 11.8in measured to the back edge of the cabinet or to the binding post (or something else that may be sticking out)?

thanks in advance.
    I just pulled out my tape measure, and these are the dimensions I'm seeing for the cabinet on the A2rx-c:
    7 1/16 x 19 11/16 x 11 13/16 inches.
    That does not include the grills on the front or the binding posts on the back. The binding posts, tightened fully (smallest dimensions) are another 11/16 inches on top of the above. Almost another 3/4 of an inch. Do you know how you were planning to connect your speaker wires? Banana plugs straight into the back are going to add another inch, at least. To run wires into the binding posts from the side will require unscrewing the posts a bit. I'm guessing here, but maybe another 1/4 inch, at least?

Posts look like this (picture shamelessly swiped from the Arx product page):
    Click image for larger version

Name:	chane-input-terms-800Beauty.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	328.0 KB
ID:	78249

Comment

Originally posted by DarkNoghri View Post
      I just pulled out my tape measure, and these are the dimensions I'm seeing for the cabinet on the A2rx-c:
      7 1/16 x 19 11/16 x 11 13/16 inches.
      That does not include the grills on the front or the binding posts on the back. The binding posts, tightened fully (smallest dimensions) are another 11/16 inches on top of the above. Almost another 3/4 of an inch. Do you know how you were planning to connect your speaker wires? Banana plugs straight into the back are going to add another inch, at least. To run wires into the binding posts from the side will require unscrewing the posts a bit. I'm guessing here, but maybe another 1/4 inch, at least?

Posts look like this (picture shamelessly swiped from the Arx product page):
      [ATTACH]15113[/ATTACH]
      This helps a lot. Thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by marius View Post
        This helps a lot. Thanks so much!
        Glad I could be of assistance.

Comment

Working...
        X