Update on A5rx-c's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on A5rx-c's

Happy New Year! I was wondering if there is any new news on the A5rx-c's? Trying to be patient ;)

Wow - this forum is really dead. Thought we would hear something by now....... :(

Comment

Originally posted by farmer View Post
      Wow - this forum is really dead. Thought we would hear something by now....... :(
      Yea, not frequented like it used to be. I try to start as many threads as I can but most of the Chase/Chane guys are over on HomeTheaterShack...

Hope This Helps.

Blessings,Brian

Comment

I can only imagine how complex & time consuming it is to contract with an overseas company(s) to supply cabinets & various other parts (probably numerous companies). Compounded by having stringent quality standards...sounds like a whole lot more than a walk in the park!!! I find Jon updates when he has news, not as fast as we would like, but he has always been worth waiting for.

Comment

Guys, I apologize for being away from the forum lately. This too shall pass. :)

The good news is that the A5rx-c, as many of you know, has been in production for some time. We'll announce the approximate delivery time frame as the weekend proceeds.

And yes, it's an improved, upgraded A5. You'll want to hear this...

Comment

:clapper::woohoo::toast:

Comment

Working...
            X