No announcement yet.

The New Chane 700 Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 753 pair are set to ship from Wisconsin on Monday. Short trip to sw Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluemoon View Post
      My 753 pair are set to ship from Wisconsin on Monday. Short trip to sw Michigan.
      No emails for me as of yet but I just purchased my 753 towers a week and half ago so I'm most likely on the end of the stick haha, have most people received their BOL, I know Jon mentioned a few days ago they were all going out in the past few days.

Comment

• 752 here. Got my email.
        Last edited by Freddyknuckles; 11-06-2020, 04:33 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

• Hi Folks,

All but a couple orders are processed for pickup next week. Pls expect the final order notices with BOLs and contacts tomorrow. We've had to bump to a Tuesday pickup but all other details remain the same. Your Chane account will have everything you need and you know how to email us too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chane M&C View Post
            Hi Folks,

All but a couple orders are processed for pickup next week. Pls expect the final order notices with BOLs and contacts tomorrow. We've had to bump to a Tuesday pickup but all other details remain the same. Your Chane account will have everything you need and you know how to email us too.
            Thanks for the update Jon, not trying to rush anyone but I am really excited lol, thanks for all the hard work and long days you are putting in, much appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddyknuckles View Post
              752 here. Got my email.
              Darn, I thought they arrived in home. On the bright side it shouldn't be too much longer.

Comment

• Have any frequency response measurements been published yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gerry View Post
                  Have any frequency response measurements been published yet?
                  No, not yet. We should eventually but it's not a priority.

Comment

• Folks, for all shipping-related questions, please contact us directly. Thanks.

Comment

• We have movement!

Comment

• Folks, again, we can't help with individual shipping in a public forum - we don't know who you are and we can't post personal information here.

Please either email or phone us or phone the contact we provided in the shipping notice sent earlier.

Comment

• With pickups completed, we're about to enter PRO numbers in each respective account.

(I'm also going to clean up the thread. Please contact us for specific shipping info.)

Comment

• What are PRO numbers?

Comment

• Gerry when the shipping company picks up the order, they generate this number for tracking purposes. Basically like your UPS or FedEx tracking code.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmhaskar View Post
                                Gerry when the shipping company picks up the order, they generate this number for tracking purposes. Basically like your UPS or FedEx tracking code.
                                Thanks mmhaskar. PRO numbers are PROgressive Numbers, which are tracking numbers. All but one of your customer accounts have been updated with these numbers as well as the contact point at your local shipping hub. Everything is in your account login, or you can contact us directly.

All orders should have arrived or will arrive today. I base that on what we're told by the trucker, so I could be wrong. Again, check your account for the details and we're here by phone or email if you need anything more.

Hopefully we'll even get a few user sound reports this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X