No announcement yet.

The New Chane 700 Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow having owned the A5rx-c and seeing the 753 side by side they are very large, I would like a pair but being on the North side of the border with a 35% exchange rate it might not be doable :(

Comment

• Originally posted by creimes77 View Post
      Wow having owned the A5rx-c and seeing the 753 side by side they are very large, I would like a pair but being on the North side of the border with a 35% exchange rate it might not be doable :(
      The A5 series has always been that of a compact Tower form factor. The 753’s are actual, full size towers. The L7’s are smaller than the 753’s IIRC, but not by much. But they both make REAL bass and both have sealed bass alignments, hence the not small enclosures.

It’s worth the price of admission for US users for sure.

I’m in Seattle; do you happen to be in Van City by any chance? You could hear the L3c’s for yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTJustice View Post

The A5 series has always been that of a compact Tower form factor. The 753’s are actual, full size towers. The L7’s are smaller than the 753’s IIRC, but not by much. But they both make REAL bass and both have sealed bass alignments, hence the not small enclosures.

It’s worth the price of admission for US users for sure.

I’m in Seattle; do you happen to be in Van City by any chance? You could hear the L3c’s for yourself
        I'm further east in Manitoba, I sent Jon a message to see what shipping would be but I'm guessing two of them on a pallet would be crazy expensive, maybe I can get a Manitoba group buy haha.

Comment

• We need a Canadian distributor for sure!
          I bought the A series when shipping was reasonable. It's crazy now.

Originally posted by creimes77 View Post

I'm further east in Manitoba, I sent Jon a message to see what shipping would be but I'm guessing two of them on a pallet would be crazy expensive, maybe I can get a Manitoba group buy haha.

Comment

Working...
          X